Friday, April 30, 2010

What Do I Want

Do you ever ask yourself that question? What do I want? and if you ask, have you ever answered it? For the past several weeks, at least once a week, I write that question on a piece of paper, and then I write out my answers. It has been a revelation, because what I write that I want is not exactly what I am doing, well to be honest it is not even close. As a yoga teacher I am always teaching about how yoga brings balance to your life, but my life has become so one sided in the past several years that I realize there is not much balance at all in my life! I suppose that is how this blog really came to be, how the title, Transformation Information is really a wish hidden deep in my heart. That realization was the painful part, now the hard part is figuring out how to obtain what I want. As I allow myself to walk through this maze of self realization, and self discovery I will share my discoveries with you(well maybe not all of them). Hopefully my journey to what I want will help some of you to figure out what you want as well, and maybe give you insight on how to obtain what you want. I keep hoping this is a path of least resistance, but my heart tells me it is not. But, I also understand it is all about the journey, and not the destination, more to come in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment