Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020

 A few years ago, Rick read his Halloween column for the local radio station.  They played it on air again today.  I have tried to share it on my blog today, but alas I lack the skills that Rick had.

The station is Jasper's Oldies, 101.5 FM, 1240 WJLX.  It was shared on the DJ's Facebook page.  His name is Brett Elmore, maybe you can give it a listen.  It sure was nice to hear Rick's voice.  

It has been a most beautiful crisp fall day.  The sky is as blue as any I have seen, even those west of the Rockies.  When I played the radio program, the dogs ears perked up.  They thought Rick had come home.

I have found the best way for me to deal with the grief is work until I am exhausted and then cry until there are no more tears.  Those are my days and for now, that's the best I can do.

I am about to hang the plastic on the screen porch to convert it into my green room.  Temps are falling this week.

Ya'll have a Happy Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment