Monday, December 23, 2019

Tradition Continues

The Charlie Brown tree tradition continues.  We started this with Jordan's mom, Samantha.  He loves it.  Rick taught him how to swing the ax today.  He wore closed toes shoes for that.

Trying to get a picture of these two not clowning around is just about impossible.

The gifts are all wrapped.  I am about to make cookie dough for tomorrow and maybe have a cup of egg nog.

You might wonder about Jordan's choice in footwear today.  It will be warmer tomorrow and Christmas day than it was for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  70 degrees...I am not a fan.
I need cold, maybe a few snow flurries.  Maybe it will snow for my birthday in March.

Be kind tomorrow, safe travels.  Christmas Eve is almost here.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas Eve! I love the tree! Nice tradition, especially since you have the perfect tree for it.

    ReplyDelete