Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Rain Giddiness

For a few short minutes we had rain tonight.  It was just a passing shower, but the first drops we have had in weeks.  We both were giddy with gratitude.  Hoping a change is coming.

Rick had some routine tests today so we were in Birmingham for the morning.  I have come to the conclusion that even if you are not sick, if you spend time at a hospital it is exhausting.  I think it's the energy of being surrounded by those who are ill( much like my job) and it drains the life right out of you.  We both came home and slept for a couple of hours.

I hope your work week is winding down with no drama.  Laugh out loud tomorrow.  Be kind.

1 comment:

  1. As we get older we need more of those routine tests. I hope everything is well.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete