Friday, September 20, 2019

Much Needed Walk

It's been a long, good day.  I truly am not used to sitting for long periods and that is what we have done most of the day.  We went to a bee conference ( I told my friends at work I was going to bee school) today.  Met some amazing people and learned so very much.  When we got home this evening we both looked at each and said we have to take the dogs and  us for a much needed walk.  I didn't know Rick had snapped the picture until a few minutes ago.  The walk did us and the dogs good.  Rick is going back to bee school tomorrow, but I am staying home.  I still have some online classes that I need to complete.
I hope the weekend brings good things to you all.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very peaceful place to walk with the dogs.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so how a beautiful place to walk. So nice to be able to stretch your legs after a day of sitting.

    ReplyDelete