Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Thoughts

My brother Ricky is doing good, but there is one other small artery blocked and they are doing another stent in the morning and he should be home by Tuesday.  Thanks for all your prayers and love.

It has been a chilly damp day.  Tomorrow should be warmer.  We need to get dog food and chicken feed and a bit of produce.  Hoping tomorrow some of the craziness has slowed down and we can pick up what we need. 

I hope this day has been a peaceful one for you.  I hope in the midst of fear, you have been kind, and found moments of gratitude.  Don't forget to breathe.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. My daughter said the same. She was getting quite upset by all that is going on and taking a deep breath helped to relieve her anxiety. Don't for get to stop and take a deep breath and you'll feel better. Thanks be to God, your bother is doing ok. Will pray the 2nd stint, will be just as successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't stress about things I can't control

    ReplyDelete