Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cheer Up

New students today.  Always interesting when someone who has never done yoga comes to class.
Some are curious, some are fearful, some are angry because they were made to come ( it's in their  treatment plan), I just take a deep breath and welcome them.

Thankfully it was a good experience for all who attended today.  I love to see smiling faces walk out my door.

Early class in the morning, then off the rest of the day.  We have a gig this weekend, so there will be a great deal of practice time tomorrow.

Someone asked me today if it was Wednesday, I said sorry no.  The young woman looked at me and said I had crushed her good mood, she thought it was Wednesday and only two more days to work.
Some days I feel like that on Monday.  But, today has been a good day for me and I hope it has for all of you...if not, cheer up, tomorrow is Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment