Thursday, June 2, 2016

Vacation Starts Now

It rained today for almost an hour ,you could hear the plants and the parched earth rejoice.  Of course the thunder bolts, wind and lightening strikes drove Calliou and Taz crazy, but we made it through.

Classes were yin today.  Simple yet powerful asanas held for several minutes each, you learn the true meaning of "surrender to the pose."  My students were disappointed to know that I would not be there next week.  Yep, as of today Rick and I are on vacation.

We won't being going anywhere, but we have a couple of awesome gigs.  I know that Rick will probably go fishing and I still have a couple of closets to clean.  Hopefully in the fall there is a trip in the cards for us.

I hear my bed and a hot cup of tea calling my name.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally got your rain. We have had too much. The river is right at the edge and wanting to spill out.

    ReplyDelete