Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Moments of Miracles

A gentle rain began to fall as I drove home from work today.  I rolled the window down and held my hand out, letting the drops dance on my fingers.  I took a deep breath, there is nothing like the smell of rain on dry soil and said a prayer of gratitude.

When I got home, Rick and I sat on the screen porch listening to the rain on the tin roof.  The smell of gardenias and rain was comforting.  I wished the whole world could feel our peace.  The dogs sat beside us, just happy to be dry.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, I pray blessings of peace for you all.  I pray that kindness touches your lives in ordinary ways and that you all find gratitude and joy for the moments of miracles that take place every day in your lives.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment