Saturday, October 5, 2019

Frog Ribs

Rick does the local Frog Festival website which was today.  Once again it was hot as blazes and I debated on going or staying home.  I decided to go for two reasons, the first, I always see people I haven't seen in years and two, a friend I went to high school always has a booth there and he cooks ribs.  Anyone who has ever eaten my BBQ ribs will tell you they are good, but his are great!!
We brought a slab home and we both ate ourselves silly.   I wish I could send you all just a taste.  But,  between Rick, me and Jordan there are no more.



4 comments:

  1. I'm sure the ribs were very tasty. I love ribs, especially when very tender and falling off the bones.
    yummm...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those ribs look wonderful. It was worth the trip if seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king KabhiRo Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.....satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete