Saturday, September 1, 2018

September 1

September 1....my friend Judy's birthday

September 1...first Alabama football game of the season

September1...fall knocking on the door but summer is a stubborn season in Alabama, she doesn't want to leave

September 1....bits of color are starting to peek bashfully in the woods

September 1...The Farmer's Almanac says winter will be cold and wet, fingers crossed

September 1...yes, I decorate for fall

September 1...I love fall clothes, I love the colors of fall

September 1...soon the smell of burning leaves will fill the air

September 1...I will plant my winter greens tomorrow

September 1...Apples are starting to turn red

September 1...I can't wait to wear my boots

September 1...Lots of festivals in the next few weeks

September 1...apple cider instead of pumpkin spice latte for me

September 1....I do love pumpkin pie, root veggies, all of autumn's bounty

September 1....sweet grapes, don't you love them?

September 1....the last quarter of 2018 


2 comments:

  1. Yep, Yep, and Yep. I love Fall and hope that our weather cools down to normal for this time of year in Ohio! Enjoy this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. My memories are much the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete