Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Dreams

gentle rain on the tin roof tonight......Calliou the wacky collie prefers to sleep outside under the porch when it rains, we probably won't see him til morning.

I did not get a good night's sleep last night......one of those nights, when you go to bed knowing you have to get up earlier than your normal rise and shine time........and I must have woke up at least a dozen times in a panic that I had over slept.  What makes you do that?

I hear the bed calling my name as I type.......no need to rise early tomorrow, just get up when I smell the coffee.  I love those kind of mornings.
Wishing you a good night and very sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good night's sleep. I always do that when I know I have to get up extra early-wake up thinking I have overslept. Crazy. Have a great Saturday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an early riser Mon-Fri, I do enjoy my sleep ins on the weekend! (A little nap during the day doesn't hurt either!) Have a nice weekend! It's warmer up here..almost 50..sheesh, it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete