Friday, January 17, 2014

Good News

A week of gratitude and thanks……I have friends and family with serious health issues, three of them got really good news this week…..issues have not gone away, but diagnosis has changed for a couple, and treatments seem to be working for a couple.  Trust me, anytime there is any good news with health issues……it is something to celebrate and be grateful for.

I am day two after treatment, still weak and shaky, but better than yesterday and so far (knock on wood  many times) no nausea…..some ache and chills, but nothing like the past couple of months.  I think I can say…..slowing the drip worked.  Happy Dance.

A restful day, that will also be my agenda tomorrow…..and the next.  Cold weather has returned with a vengeance, the wind is howling…..I hope all are cozy and warm tonight.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment