Thursday, January 9, 2014

Done With Love

I use to think that anger over the injustices of the world would solve the problem......I thought if we all got angry enough we could change anything.  But the past few years I have released the anger.....I knew that anger for any reason was bad for me, physically and emotionally.....I read, and I studied.....the more I learned, I realized to change anything it takes love.

"I will never attend an anti-war rally; if you have a peace rally, invite me."  - Mother Teresa

Mother Teresa understood  the power of our thoughts, actions and words.....she knew if we focused our energy on war.....that is what we get......when we focus on peace, we get peace.  All through the centuries, wise men have taught......we get what we think about.

It is a very difficult thing, to bless someone who seems undeserving of blessing, but I think we have to reach that place.....it is hard to love the unloveable....to be kind to those who are unkind.....but if we treat those who mistreat the way they treat others......we become just like them.

This life, this path is such an experience.......it is easy to get caught up in something....to use up your life energy with anger......and it all be in vain.  We can change things, but it has to be done with love, not anger, not hate......it has to be done with love.

2 comments:

  1. Such a powerful post this morning Jilda. I agree 100%.
    Happy weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this post, Jilda. I find that holding onto anger is just exhausting, and kindness is what helps fix things a bit. Peace, Sue

    ReplyDelete