Friday, June 12, 2020

Green Enameled Hair

Jordan and I painted the lawn chairs today.  They are wrought iron and had not been painted for several years.  They look brand new.  Tomorrow we do the two tables that match the six chairs.  I will make sure to take photos.  We had one tiny mishap, I was painting the underside of one of the chairs and raised my head.  I now have a patch of forest green on the top of my head.  Jordan volunteered to do my whole head.  He laughed and told me, I could be a weird old hippy with green enamel hair.
We did have fun painting those chairs.
We also picked our first green beans today.  Tomorrow we will have fresh green beans and squash from the garden.
I am a bit tired tonight. 
This weekend, be kind, be well.

2 comments:

  1. Green hair and green beans what could be better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of green hair is funny, green beans I will pass one them not a fan

    ReplyDelete