Saturday, September 19, 2015

Unknown Plant

Does anyone know the name of this plant?  I have never seen it before and now there are several of them on our property.

It grows in shady areas and the tiny flowers are beautiful.  It doesn't look like a fall plant to me, more like one you see in late spring or early summer, but they have just appeared in the past week or so.

We walk every day and it is a delight to see a new flower or plant appear.  A nice reminder to be aware of our surroundings.

Once again an unusually warm September day, near 90 again.  But, no humming birds for the past few days, and starting to see color in the dogwood leaves.

I hope your Sunday is peaceful.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how new plants appears out of nowhere. They get carried in there new home in many ways. I have no idea what this one is.

    Have a beautiful Sunday.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the tempuratures cool down for you a bit soon... I've been enjoying the heat here but also it's not that hot here xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is difficult to tell and I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination but the plant looks like it could be in the belladonna family.

    ReplyDelete