Sunday, September 13, 2015

All That You Need

Here's a thought for you, if I make it through this Buddhist Meditation class without  having a breakdown
it will be a small miracle.  At this point, I am in panic mode, it is  very complex and complicated...I might start biting my nails soon.

This weekend was not the one I planned.  But that is how life happens.  Going with the flow or living like water is the only way to make it sometimes.  Always remember to breathe.

But, the weather, the weather has been glorious.  A mere 70 degrees today, crisp clean air, and marvelous blue skies and did I say 50 degrees tonight, oh yeah.

A new moon this  week, new energies, new beginnings, a fresh start.  A time to let go of the old, of anything that needs to be released.  With that said, I hope this week brings all that you need, and at least some of what you want.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Breathe in the new fresh air and out the old used air. You will feel better.

    ReplyDelete