Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Moon

There is hope with a new moon.  Just knowing that tiny sliver of radiance will eventually morph into that Super Moon ( and it is a true Super Moon this month) gives hope.  After all if that little crescent shows its light we know without a doubt the full moon will follow.

I love the philosophy of a new moon/new beginning.  With that in mind, it means each month, there is new energy, an opportunity to begin again.  A chance for all of us to try something new, to release the old.

Even my students have shown hope and renewed energy this week.  I think it is the feeling of change in the air.  The cooler temperatures, a change of season and the new moon, all encouraging us to step out, be brave, be hopeful...spread your wings.

Don't forget to think about what you need to let go, to release.  Whether it's old feelings, weight, negative relationships, whatever it is, now is the time to start the process of letting go.
By the time the full moon appears, you will be shinning just as bright.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. I like watching the phases of the moon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne Dyer was a master at changing his life around and he's bee an inspiration to so many people to the letting go of negative feelings and old hurts and limited beliefs that hold us back in our lives.

    Sadly, Wayne Dyer died just recently on August 31.
    He's one of my favorite author.

    A new moon sounds like a good time for a new start.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the start of anything new... it's always a chance to start over... have a great week Jilda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wish I could capture the full moon with clarity and detail but I don't have the camera lens for that pic. But my eye lens loves it! This month we're supposed to have a blood moon and I've read more folks are talking about it being "the end" ...I'm not into doomsday, I like the idea of beginnings!

    ReplyDelete