Saturday, September 26, 2015

Clear Skies

I got a glimpse of an almost full moon tonight. If what I saw tonight is any indication of what's to come, we are in for quite a treat tomorrow night.  We have had a mostly cloudy day, hoping the clouds will back off and tomorrow night will be clear.

Jordan and I had a chat about the full moon and the eclipse earlier this week.  He reminded me that for the blue moon and the blood moon this year, we had cloudy skies and had missed both.  His wish that the clouds would stay away this weekend tugged at my heart.  He loves a full moon as much as I.

Wishing you blessings of a peaceful Sunday and clear skies tomorrow night.
Goodnight Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed that it will be a good night for viewing a celestial event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Jordan gets his clear skies... I'm hoping we get that here too so Valentina can see it too xox

    ReplyDelete