Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Update/Change

My brother was back in the ER today, think they have finally figured out what is  causing the horrific pain in his leg and making his blood pressure fluctuate, bone on bone in the hip joint.  He sees his primary care doctor Thursday and we go from there.  Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I used a quote on my board a few days ago that resonated with many of my students.  I am sharing it with you all tonight.  I wish I could find who said it, but all I could come up with was unknown.


"The only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead.
Until then you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself."

3 comments:

  1. I hope they fix the problem quickly. Positivity is still flowing your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that sounds like a hip replacement in the future. I hope he's has some relief from his pain.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they have found out what your brothers problem is but it doesn't sound like an easy fix at all. I like the quote. Things are constantly changing and we too must change or get left behind.

    ReplyDelete