Sunday, June 3, 2018

A Great Sunday

Our friend Joe came over and surprise! we wrote a new song.  Writing with Joe Greg is so easy and fun.  Even when we write serious stuff, we laugh.  Today we laughed all the way through the song.
Can't wait to rehearse and play it.

Jordan started swim camp today.  Samantha took vacation this week so she could take him and hang out at the college where the camp is taking place.  It's at Birmingham Southern, which is where Rick got his master's.  It is a beautiful campus and a great school.  Jordan said the pool water was way too cold.  I told him he just has to swim faster to get out of it.  He did not appreciate my humor.

Weekends go by way too fast.  I think they should be longer than the work week, don't you?

About to get out my day planner and start blocking in my week.  Hoping that we all have a week of kindness and joy.  Hoping that we all laugh out loud every day.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Laughter is so very good for all of us. A laugh a day sounds like a plan to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter is the best medicine. I'm glad you had a great day with your friend Joe. So writing this new song wasn't work at all after all. Just good medicine.

    Have a great week too.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete