Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Good Morning

Once again a surprise while walking the dogs.  I thought that all of my day lilies had bloomed, but one surprised me this morning and she was like a dose of sunshine.  After I saw her, the song Good Morning from Singing in the Rain played in my head all day.  Not a bad thing I suppose.

Some days work is chaotic.  It was today.  Drama filled every corner.  I could not wait to get home and breathe and spend a few moments in solitude.  Of all things I was flipping channels on the tv and Singing in the Rain was on TCM.  I got to hear Good Morning.  I love the jokes that the universe plays when we least expect them.

I share my "Good Morning" Lily with you tonight.  Doesn't she make you hear that song?

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful daylily, one of my favorite flowers. They don't need much care. I hope your day goes better today.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful daylily! It would be a joy to come home after a hectic day and find those new surprises around every turn. I'm singing in the rain here today...we are having showers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are even three blooms which is the number of people singing the song. Obviously you were meant to have a good morning.

    ReplyDelete