Thursday, June 28, 2018

Stormy Day

Strong storms rolled through our area today.  Heavy rain and rough winds brought trees down everywhere and took power lines with them.  Still waiting to hear from one nephew, he couldn't get down the street to his neighborhood.  Hoping his home and dogs are ok.

Our power was out for a few hours, at work I took students from the top floor where my room is to the main floor.  Trees looked as if they were doing some weird dance with the wind and rain while lightening flashed.

All is quiet tonight and maybe this pattern of storms is done.  The heat is still oppressive.
Early morning tomorrow, the bed is calling.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can see why you love winter. I hope the weather clears up with a nice breeze. We had a lot of rain all day yesterday and all through the night.
    I hope your nephew is OK.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this was as bad as it is to get for you and more pleasant days are ahead. Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete