Saturday, June 16, 2018

No Agenda

I can't remember the last time when we had no agenda, there is always something on my day planner.  But today, today was awesome, no agenda, nothing on the planner.  Well there were things on the planner, but we ignored them. Will play catch up tomorrow.

One of the things aging has taught me, chronic illness has taught me...it's ok to do nothing.  We ate leftovers for lunch and cooked a steak tonight.  We didn't even pick blueberries today.  The most strenuous thing I did, bathed Taz.  Trust me, that is no work, she loves her bath.  Though what she loves even more, after the bath, go outside and roll in the grass.

I hear thunder in the distance. We are hoping for rain.  The heat has been so bad, everything is drying out fast.  Will water plants tomorrow if we don't get rain.

May your Sunday bring you peace and may those around you feel joy.  Be Kind.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to put on your agenda a day to do nothing. Be good to yourself. I used to have so much on my agenda and I pride myself of seeing my calendar so full of appointments and such. I was busy with my business, my community and so many groups, and I stopped all that. I'm still busy but except for the farm, everything I do is mostly at home. I can let things go and it will still be there tomorrow.

    I hope you get rain.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never a waste of time to do nothing. We all need a breather now and then. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete