Friday, June 15, 2018

Hot Friday Night

A hot Friday night in Jasper, Al tonight.  Out door concerts are always warm this time of year in Alabama.  Thankfully, the clouds covered the setting sun, the temps dropped and life was good.

We are hot, tired and I am so ready for bed.  It was so much fun tonight, our friends Joe and Dave are incredible singer/songwriters and musicians and sharing the stage with them was awesome.

Two more shows at Lavish Coffee for the summer and then football season starts and that is pretty much  the end of local music shows until winter.  So it goes.

Hope your Friday night was fun.  Be kind to all you meet tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. My Friday nights are always pretty quiet. I love just being home and away from crowds. I like the quiet time for me. When I was younger, I love going out on Friday night.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice it got some cooler for you and you had a great time. Music always tends to make life better. Hope you have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete