Monday, June 25, 2018

HOT

Heat index of 100 today, more heat to come, we are under a heat advisory.  I am truly not fond of hot weather, I can't believe there could possibly be 3 more months of this heat and humidity.  It is very difficult to breathe.

My brother is home, waiting for results from all the tests.  Thank you for all the love.

Taz is getting older.  When we first got her she could jump on our bed or sofa with no effort.  Now she struggles.  We bought her pet steps.  Now we have to teach her use them, she is unsure of carpet covered steps.  In her heart she still wants to jump, we have to be patient. 

I hope your week is off to a good start.  Spread some love, share some kindness.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not fond of hot weather either, especially when it's humid. It's very hard on the cattle too. Their production drops when it get very hot. They like cool weather.
    Seeing pet get old and crippled is also difficult.
    Try to stay cool inside.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a heat advisory here for the weekend ahead. They say we'll have a heat index in the 100's too. Very unusual for us. We have some cooler and pleasant days and I'm not looking forward at all the heat and humidity coming our way. But we do the best we can with what comes our way. Glad your brother is home and hope the results of the tests are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I long for some moderate weather. I am waiting for good news for yourbrother's health. Until then he will still be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete