Saturday, June 30, 2018

Heat Wave

We like most of the US are in a heat wave.  Mornings are the time to get things done outside, because this evening the heat index is 103.  Our heat and humidity hit early this year, I can only hope fall and winter do as well.  All I can do is sing every song about heat I know.  Heat Wave is number one right now.  :)

More storms are suppose to roll in tomorrow, it will be a good day to rest and get ready for our gig next weekend.

We have large green tomatoes, I cannot wait until they ripen.  We will get up early in the morning to pick blueberries, about one more pick and the blueberries will be history.

I hope your Saturday has given you what you needed.  Ours gave us an hour nap which was heavenly.  May our Sunday bring us peace.

3 comments:

  1. The heat wave is coming this way and it's gonna get hotter.
    I'm not very fond of hot humid days and nights as we don't have an A/C.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat is miserable for me. I do a lot of staying inside with the air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete