Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Dedicated

Women's class today and it was awesome.  These women got up and went to a 6:00am meeting so they could come to yoga this afternoon.  That made my day.  When I see students in the program that committed it does my heart good and makes me want to be an incredible teacher for them.  I told the group how much I appreciated their efforts.  It has been a while since I have had a group this dedicated.

Another beautiful sunny day.  Our air quality is not great and my lungs feel it, but temps in the mid-eighties and low humidity have been wonderful.  Rain moving in this weekend.  More blueberries to pick tomorrow and a new recipe using blueberries this weekend.  More to come.

My hot tea awaits and I am more than ready for it tonight.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great day. It's nice when things turns out the way we want it.

    Have a great day again.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a little break in the weather. The humidity does make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete