Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tigers

I  usually remember where all my flowers come from, who gave me the bulbs or plants and when.
These tiger lilies are different, I think I just bought the bulbs years ago at a the dollar store and hoped for the best.  I love them, because they are different, an odd sort of beauty.  I love the colors and markings, they look other worldly don't they?

This morning walking the dogs, the sunlight stroked their petals and they glowed.  I am so glad I had my phone with me. 

I did a  Reclast ( think that is the spelling) infusion on Monday because my bones are thinning. Yesterday and last night I thought the flu had found me.  Chills, fever, aches and yucky, turns out all side effects of the drug.   This evening it is all finally gone.  I have decided to up my game, adding jogging to my daily walks.  Hopefully that will add enough weight bearing exercise to strengthen my bones.

The week and the month are almost gone.  2018 is half gone.  The merry-go-round gets faster and faster doesn't it?  Make the most of tomorrow, it's a full moon.

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful lilies. Spotted like tigers.
    One of my rose bush bursted into bloom over night. It was struggling last year but is doing so well now.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous flower ! It is beautiful. You never know what you might find at the dollar store. I love going in and looking. I always find something!

    ReplyDelete