Friday, June 29, 2018

Pool Party

My great nephew Anthony had his birthday party at the local country club this evening.  The club has a great pool and all the kids love going there.    It was hot so it was the perfect time for a pool party.
Rick, my brother Ricky and I went for a little while, but it was way too hot for us.  But the kids all had a great time and that was most important.

Today was our Costco run, so we spent the morning in Birmingham and I spent most of the afternoon restocking our freezer and pantry.  Tomorrow should be an easy day.

Enjoy your Saturday.  Anthony with a few of his friends and cousins blowing out the candles.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you joined the kids in the pool on such a hot day. After all, grown up are just big kids.
    Happy bBirthday to your nephew.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete