Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Time

" The trouble is, you think you have time."  - Buddha
We all think we have time......time to do those things we dream about.....go the places we have always wanted to  go......spend time with those we love....and then we wake up one day and there is no time left.

Tonight, what ever you think you have time for......don't wait, don't think there's plenty of time......
you never know when time will stop for you or those around you.

Stay warm and cozy
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Time is a paradox.... We're given enough time for our specific journey. The trouble is we don't know how long or short is our earthly journey... We sometime choose unwisely what we do with the time we're given...
    Good night,
    sweet dreams.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. When I moved back to the part of the country where I grew up I realized that I knew a bit about local history but had never taken the time to see local sights. I am making up for it now. Instead of dreaming of a nice long vacation in an exotic place I take little forays to nearby places of interest.

    ReplyDelete