Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1

February 1.......pouring rain tonight, snow flurries tomorrow

February 1......the month for ground hogs and cupids

February 1......Super Bowl over, did your team win?.....I did like the half-time show

February 1.....Farmer's Almanac is already saying six weeks or more of winter

February 1......spring will come, don't give up

February 1.....my daffodils are showing their tiny little leaves

February 1.....do you send Valentines?

February 1......do you want candy or flowers?

February 1......if this is your birthday month, do you love the color purple? I do, and it's not my birthday month.

February 1......one year ago, this month, Taz scratched on our front door......she is a gift.

February 1.....Jordan and I will make heart shaped cookies covered in red sugar crystals

February 1......28 days will go so fast

February 1......a full moon soon

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful reflections to begin a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take flowers over candy...yes, it's my birthday month and I do like purple! I'm going to make some heart cookies on my last day of PT to thank all those gals...and I do send Valentine cards to my Grandkiddos..and Jack! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete