Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dogs and Stuff

Calliou, the collie is extremely needy today........I have not been feeling well, but not sure what is going on with him.  He makes every step that Rick and I make, follows us from room to room and needs constant petting.   If this keeps up, I think a trip to the vet is in our future.  The more I pet him, the more he demands......and he does get in your face when he feels the need to be petted.

This week is the first anniversary with Taz........it's hard to believe that she has been with us one year.
We are lucky to have such great dogs appear in our lives. She is the most wonderful little creature.
She is loving but very sassy.  I can't imagine life without her.

This is my ninth day with meningitis, I took off work Monday, but I taught Tuesday and today.
I am not, actually no where near my best......sorry, had to whine.

A cup of hot tea beckons to me, I wish you all goodnight, sweet dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Keep in mind that a dog often is aware of illness in a person they care about. Sometimes they mimic symptoms. It never hurts to get a professional opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dreams for you too Jilda. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the dog is having separation anxiety because Rick went away and you were apart for the first time in a long while. They notice changes in pattern of behaviour.

    It may be upset that you're not feeling well. I hope that things will settle down for the dog.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe your collie is just being super affectionate because you aren't feeling well. Ours was glued to Rich when he was sick. Literally head on his chest and looking him in the eyes. They know.

    ReplyDelete