Friday, February 27, 2015

Stars and Space

I loved Star Trek......the original tv show......and Mr. Spock was my favorite.  I always thought he was science with a heart.  I was a part of that generation who thought space travel would be possible in my life time......that somewhere in those billions of stars, there would be other planets and universes with life.  A part of me thought that maybe, just maybe, someday......I would travel through space, from star to star.

Tonight I say goodbye to a childhood hero.
RIP Spock.....thanks for teaching  me there was logic and possibilities......have fun in the stars.

2 comments:

  1. My husband was an avid watcher of Star Treck, me, I watched once in a while. He was my favorite because he was so cool.
    RIP Mr Spock.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete