Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Night Thoughts

Last night when we went to  bed, there were six inch icicles hanging from the eves of our roof.......tonight it is pouring rain and the temps are in the fifties......probably more ice on tap for Monday......Alabama weather.....never never boring.

I shared a FB quote this morning that just tickled my funny bone......."sometimes my age is very inappropriate for my behavior."  I love that quote......I'm sure that on occasion when the neighbors see me climbing trees with Jordan they must think that very thought.

I hope your Saturday has been a good one, that there has been fun, some giggles and a hug or two
in your life today.  Wishing you a Sunday of peace.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Some giggles, a couple of hugs, and sitting on a tree branch to meditate are definitely good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete