Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Eternal Cough

It is the cough that will not go away.  Everyone I know who has had flu or bronchitis this season is left with a cough that lasts for months.  Rick has had his since November, my nephew James since December and now me since the first of February, my sister-in-law Deb since December.

I called my pulmonary doc today, his words "just wear it out."    I have used ginger, elderberry, licorice tea, hot sauce, air borne, inhalers, and my salt inhaler, cough meds.  As a singer, I can tell you this is scary.  Some days it is not so bad, and then other days I cough all day and night.
It is exhausting as well.

So if any of you have any suggestions, please send them out way.  You can probably hear us hacking where ever you live.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Jilda, that is awful, I hope that cough goes away soon... it is very tiresome... I had a long one a few years back... xox

    ReplyDelete