Saturday, March 19, 2016

Busy Saturday

Cloudy all day, the temps have dropped and our beautiful warm spring days have become quite chilly.
Rick built a fire in the fire pit this evening, Jordan and Samantha came over and we toasted marshmallows.  In a matter of minutes Jordan had  marshmallow goo in his hair, on his face and even the back of his shirt.

We started the day on a somber note, one of my students in my community class lost her husband this week and we went to his memorial.  They had been married 48 years. I can't imagine the loss that she feels.

The dogs are tired tonight, so am I.  It has also been a day of chores.  I am ready for a cup of hot tea and bed.

I hope your Sunday brings you peace and hope.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the passing of your student's husband. It must be a big blow for her.

    We's expecting a bif winter storm with wind tomorrow but today is beautiful and sunny on the first day of Spring.
    Happy Spring.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete