Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Love the Moon

I just can't help myself...we have missed so many full moons this past year because of the rains and clouds and this one is so very beautiful...

It shines through the lace curtain that covers the window here in the office.  I feel that every person I have ever loved who has made their final transformation  is a part of that glowing silver light tonight.

I understand why people through the ages have considered the sun, moon and stars god-like.
Nights like this when it shines down and bathes the world in a pearly glow there is a feel of power and love, a pull to marvel in its greatness.

What can I say, I love the moon and I feel the peace of knowing it shines on everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jilda... I hope you have a special and fun day xox ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jilda. I hope the moon shines on you again tonight.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete