Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bliss and Delight

Last night's gig was truly rejuvenating.  Yes, I was exhausted by the time we made it home, but today I had more energy than I have had in quite some time.  Doing what you love is magical.  Yes, I do love teaching,  but the giving of my energy to those who are sick and needy is exhausting.  Performing restores, because the audience gives their energy to me.  I truly needed last night.

It has been a busy Sunday, laundry and cooking, getting ready for the week ahead.  There is a new
moon Tuesday, so lots of new energy being sent our way.  New moons are the perfect time for change and choosing new directions and paths.

Wishing you all a Monday that is full of bliss and delight, just as this Sunday has been.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Obviously you energized the crowd and they in turn energized you. It works both ways I found.
    Some people just suck energy from people and they don't give back.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete