Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

It has been a strange rather sad week.  A friend died last weekend and it was sudden and unexpected.
She was 52 and had a brain bleed.  Since hearing of her death I have dreamed about her every night.
Her service is this weekend, a bittersweet one for sure.  I will see many old friends under sad circumstances.

Today was full of hellos and goodbyes..New students coming in for the first time, and old ones leaving, to pick up lives that were  put on hold for a few months.  Today has been an emotional roller coaster.  Did I mention I think I have caught a cold?

I think it is time for a warm bed and sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the lost of your friend. It's always such a shock when it happens so suddenly.
    I hope you get over your cold fast.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your friend's family. It is painful to lose someone. I feel like there are more deaths the older I get which I suppose is natural but makes them no more easy to bear.

    ReplyDelete