Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cold Winter's Night

The coldest night of our winter so far.  There were some places in Alabama that had snow flurries last night after the rains moved through.  I didn't see them, but I hope to at least see a snowflake or two before spring.

The dogs loved running in the cold air today, so did I.  Well, I jogged and walked but it felt great in the cold.

We looked at a new vehicle this weekend, an Outback.  The Honda is a great car, but it is just not what we need.  I loved the way the Outback handled and how secure it felt to drive.  Keeping my fingers crossed there will be one in our driveway soon.

My hot tea awaits, I hear Calliou barking at the stars, deer, whatever he sees, smells, or hears.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get that car Jilda. I don't much care for the cold. It didn't used to bother me but as I get older, It goes through me.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned cold here and we found out that Chubbs loves the snow and doesnt' even mind the cold....pretty good for a little guy like him! Good luck on the new car. I'm sure we'll be on the lookout one day for me...my car in 15yrs old but still running good, thankfully! Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete