Thursday, January 28, 2016

Expectations

Most come to my class for the first time with all sorts of expectations.  Some are fearful, some arrogant, some come to test me....at the end of each class when I do savasana, one of the things I tell my students, inhale peace, exhale expectations.  It is a hard lesson for many of us, this giving up of expectations.

Today, there were many expectations brought to class.  I think that most gave them up by the end of relaxation.  Most were happy to just be and breathe.  Tomorrow, give yourself a few minutes to let go of expectations of any kind...and just breathe.  I think you will be rewarded with a nice surprise...peace.

Dinner awaits...then my warm cozy bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Yaya, My warm bed is calling me and I expect a nice sleep, lol.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete