Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Vision Board

Well here it is, my 2016 vision board in all its glory.

For those of you who have never done a board, I encourage you to try.  You think about what your goals, hopes and dreams are for the year.  You look for phrases, words, pictures that speak to you, that illustrate those dreams.  Place them on a board like a simple collage.  Look at that board every day, think about what you want, and how can you achieve it.

Vision Boards are great incentives.  They do work.
I have done them for years.  People often ask me how I get so much done.  A daily planner and my vision board are my tools...they work.

Here 's to 2016, may we find what we are looking for, reach our goals, achieve good health...and may we always be kind to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I wish you all the luck and I'm going to look tonight for things for mine...I'm going to blog about it for sure! Thanks for always giving inspiring posts and ideas! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete