Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ordinary Hump

A nice hump day,rainy but that is ok, I did all my errands.  I am so excited, the weather guys here are teasing us with the S word.  I know my friends and family to the north and east of me are not excited, but a few flakes here are so rare I can barely contain my excitement.

The dogs keep barking like crazy tonight.  There is a raccoon that has knocked the suet feeder down on the ground  and is having a feast.  Taz wants to go outside and make him dance.  Calliou just encourages Taz to bark.

I hope your day has been as ordinary as mine.  We need these days, these ordinary days.  These days are the glue that holds us together when things get crazy good or crazy or bad.  Time for my cup of tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. I thought of offering to send you some of our snow but thought better of it. I like it too but I get tired of it after a while. I will take it over a hot summer day any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have some of our snow but the cold goes with it. It's -10 °C. or 14°F. this morning.
    I told you that Rick misses you although he just says that he can't wait to get back home. It's people that makes a home after all.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some folks are getting a big bunch of the white stuff and I'm so happy it isn't us..atleast this time around! It warmed up today...25de...I'll take it! Have a good evening and I hope Rick gets back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete