Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Dogs Won't Answer

A full class this afternoon, several new faces.  A couple let me know immediately that they were not in yoga because they wanted to be there, their counselors had "urged" them to come.
I am not a fan of someone being sent to yoga, but I understand our program and the thought process behind it.  I also know that 99 times out of 100, those made to come tell me after their first class how much they loved it and they can't wait to come back.

That's my goal for every class I teach, make the class so enjoyable the students can't wait to come back.  I will let you in on a little secret, it's hard work you know.  It requires incredible energy.
But the rewards are worth it.

After yoga today I also taught a meditation class.  As I was leaving the building tonight I looked up and saw an almost full moon surrounded by twinkling stars.  The air was so cold it took my breath.
I drove home, knowing that the house would be empty tonight, except for the dogs. Rick is in New Orleans for a couple of days at a conference.  I love the dogs, but they don't answer me back when I talk to them.  :)

Time for a cup of hot tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky. Our dog wants to carry on a conversation every once in a while and she is very hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, maybe you have to learn their language and bark at them... I'm sure Rick misses you too.
    Sleep well.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete