Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Good Day

Today we celebrated Jordan's , Breeze's, my brother Ricky and Rick's birthdays.  Breeze and Jordan love Minecraft so  Samantha and I baked cakes with that theme.  We had so much fun doing the cakes.  We also  had chili and spaghetti, Jordan chose the menu.

After almost everyone had left, Rick, Samantha, Courtney, James and Andrea and myself took a walk through the woods, enjoying the cold fresh air.  It was a fun family afternoon and evening.
Lots of laughter...good memories...a good day.

4 comments:

  1. If you ever do a party for November people, I'm inviting myself..lol. Looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of birthday all combined. We celebrated my husband's birthday yesterday and also Reid's, our young employee. Too bad you live so far away, I bet my husband would have joined the gang at your place. He's such a people person.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love days when the family gets together? That is the way life is meant to be lived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said on Rick's blog Leo loves Minecraft and I would have liked to have been able to do a Minecraft cake for his birthday but honestly I am not much of a baker, his best friend (Kelli) made him a cake, Kelli is my niece but Leo has called her his best friend for a long time now as in a few years

    ReplyDelete