Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What A Day

Rarely do I have a day like today........as I taught my classes this afternoon, it seemed that I was just spinning my wheels......attention spans seemed to be non-existent, students appeared to be  there physically but on another planet mentally.......I am exhausted, my energy is spent.

It was one of those days, when no matter what I did or said, nothing worked.....my words fell on deaf ears.  I am so glad to be off tomorrow.......a break and time to recharge is greatly needed.

I have never had a student try to tell me how to teach my class......yep, today......
Home, and hugs from Taz were all I could think about on my drive this evening.
No place like home, no love like the love of a happy dog.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment