Friday, August 15, 2014

Thank You

Thank you all for your love and prayers last night.  Though the treatment was reduced to one bottle, I still dealt with the serum sickness this time......but it was not nearly as bad as in the past.  Feeling better tonight, interesting stuff this serum sickness........would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Jordan spent the day with us.  I had promised him all week that he could and we would make cupcakes.  My sister Nell had given me a gadget for my  birthday that takes a small round core from the cupcake and then you add filling.   We made devil's food cupcakes, placed a marshmallow in the hole, and spread butter cream frosting on the top.......they were mighty tasty.

Still rather weak and shaky, I think my bed is calling my name.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment