Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lessons From the Big Green Chair

Treatment #32........32 days in the big green chair, almost three years since first treatment

Every time I sit in the big green chair, I learn something.  One lesson that I learn over and over.......no matter how bad you think things are, there is ALWAYS something worse in someone else's life.

Second lesson learned in the big green chair........life is short.

Third lesson ........everyone needs hope and love

Fourth lesson......the big green chair is an equalizer, male, female, young, old, wealthy, poor,
any color .......it doesn't care, when you sit in it......your life will change

Fifth lesson......friendships formed while sitting in those chairs make you fearless......healing lives in that space, but so does death.......some friendships are very short

Sixth lesson......laughter that takes place when you are in those chairs is the best in the world.

Seventh lesson......many think that doctors walk on water, but I am here to tell you, it's the nurses.

Eight lesson.....patience

Ninth lesson.....gratitude

Tenth lesson.....for me, the one I think I needed the most......you learn what is truly important in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment