Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1

August 1.......feels like mid or late September

August 1.......the heat will be back, and the humidity....this is Alabama

August 1......watermelon has never been so sweet

August 1......I am  lusting for new boots ( ok, I admit, I have already bought one new pair)

August 1......I need a new hairdo

August 1.....treatment #32 next week

August 1.....school, football, and autumn leaves in the future

August 1......you  can feel the changes coming, fall brings excitement

August 1......not a cold or allergy......a sinus infection ( thank goodness, not strep nor mono, and I have been exposed to both this past week)

August 1......on veggie overload......tomatoes, corn and peas are the best

August 1......have not had a vacation this year......I need one

August 1......according to astrologers Leo is bringing us a new creative, happy time....bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment